accesso Technology Group plc is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. accesso ShoWare¬ is one of the four product lines of the accesso brand, joining the accesso Technology Group in November 2014. With a successful history in the ticketing industry dating back to 1999, accesso ShoWare continues to grow, focusing on performing arts, fairs, casinos, sports and tourism markets.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst who would work with engineering and product development teams to produce and maintain high quality product features. We move rapidly to keep up with technological advances and client demands, and look for team members who pay meticulous attention to detail, meet deadlines, approach problems with innovative solutions, and help facilitate clear communication between stakeholders.
- Actively pursue a complete understanding of the accesso ShoWare product.
- Test case creation from design documentation, technical documentation, or feature expertise.
- Accurately execute test plans and document results.
- Carry out black and/or grey box testing on appropriate features/modules.
- Ability to manage full life cycle of defects, from research to tracking to closure.
- Collaborate daily with the product team and engineering to produce new product offerings and enhance the current product.
- Assist in testing resolution for defects reported by customer support.
- Capture and communicate key knowledge across product and support teams.
- Provide qualitative feedback on features during early design stages, with an emphasis on the end user experience and overall quality.
- Comfortable with a high level of multi-tasking
- Track and communicate progress to team members.
- Comfortable using various Web Application testing / tracking tools.
- Preferred, but not required, experience with debugging tools such as native browser f12 tools.
- Preferred, but not required, experience with ticketing or entertainment and leisure sales.
- Good knowledge of modern web usability and user experience best practices.
- Occasional local and national travel may be required.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor‚ s degree or higher preferred
- 1 ‚ 3 years of full-time work experience in web software development / quality assurance
- US work eligibility is required.
- Must be able to work out of Fresno, CA or Annapolis, MD
What We Offer:
- Salary is based on experience, but is comparable to similar entry-level opportunities.
- Compensation package includes health, dental, vision, Life, long term and short term disability insurance.
- 401K plan with employer contribution.
- Stock Options