A Customer Service and Sales Professional (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who takes their clients through the purchase and sale of a property. Real estate transactions can be confusing and complicated, so clients rely on Customer Service and Sales Professionals to help them get the best value out of their purchase or sale. As a Customer Service and Sales Professional, you have fantastic customer service skills and are able to work with a large portfolio of clients and make each of them feel cared for and important.
- Reach out to customers to find out what their real estate needs are and answer any questions
- When ready to sell their home, help clients price their property well and give them advice on making it marketable
- Communicate with other Customer Service and Sales Professionals so they are aware of the properties in your portfolio
- Understand your real estate environment and the trends of home values in your area
- Network within your local community to increase your client portfolio
About Champion Realty
In 1987, Chris Coile launched Champion Realty. In a short time, Champion moved into the top 125 real estate companies on a nationwide basis. Today Champion Realty is part of HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. Champion Realty has eight offices in the Chesapeake Bay Region of Anne Arundel County and the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: banking, call, club, collector, inside sales representative, representative ii, representative medical, sales representative, service representative, telephoneRef:25171697042084268167