A Sales and Marketing Representative (Real Estate) is commonly known as a real estate agent. In this career, you will help clients throughout the process of selling and buying real estate. When selling real estate, clients look to Sales and Marketing Representatives to help them get their property ready for the local real estate market by making sure it's priced properly and is ready to be shown to buyers. As a Sales and Marketing Representative, you will need to help clients with the marketing components of selling their property and make sure it is sold for the best possible value.
- Come up with marketing strategies so your properties are seen by as many buyers as possible
- Help clients get their home ready for showings by suggesting staging techniques and pricing it competitively
- Communicate with other Sales and Marketing Representatives and represent your clients' needs
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay informed on recent home sales and listings
- Take clients on home tours to help them find a home to purchase
- Follow up with clients on their real estate needs
About Champion Realty
In 1987, Chris Coile launched Champion Realty. In a short time, Champion moved into the top 125 real estate companies on a nationwide basis. Today Champion Realty is part of HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. Champion Realty has eight offices in the Chesapeake Bay Region of Anne Arundel County and the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: analyst, conference, coordinator, marketer, marketing coordinator, programmer, publications, quantitative, sem analyst, seo expertRef:25171697073845273917