A Listing and Sales Consultant (Real Estate) is commonly known as a real estate agent. This person is responsible for consulting with clients on how to sell their home quickly and for good value. In this position, you will experience every facet of the exciting and challenging real estate business. As a listing and sales consultant, your clients will look to you to come up with marketing strategies to sell their home and will rely on your advice when it comes to reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up contract terms.
- Consult with clients on the sale of their home and help them price it competitively and market it effectively
- Market your home sales portfolio to the local community and fellow real estate agents
- Mediate all negotiations between listing client and potential buyers and offer expert advice to your clients on how to obtain the best value for their home
- Create advertising materials for your listing and sales consultant services
- Be an expert in your local real estate community and stay updated on recent home listings and sales
About Champion Realty
In 1987, Chris Coile launched Champion Realty. In a short time, Champion moved into the top 125 real estate companies on a nationwide basis. Today Champion Realty is part of HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. Champion Realty has eight offices in the Chesapeake Bay Region of Anne Arundel County and the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: agent broker, college, county, estate, estate agent, licensed, passaic, real estate agent, realtor, salespersonRef:2517169715304572752