An exciting leadership opportunity for an experienced Critical Care Nurses is now available just outside Metropolitan Washington DC area.
Assistant Nurse Manager of Critical Care will help lead the 30-bed Critical Care Center, which is a offer specialized state of the art care and the highest quality and compassion for patients who are seriously ill or injured and emotional support for their families and loved ones.
The Clinical Coordinator for Critical Care will help coach and monitor staff as they provide exceptional care for:
- Open Heart Coronary Artery Bypass and Valve Replacement Patients
- Severely Injured Multi Trauma Patients (Busiest Level II Trauma Center in the nation and the second busiest Trauma Center in Maryland with a 97 % survival rate)
- Severe Brain Injuries
- Medical Patients with Acute Critical Illness (Top 5 % of Hospitals Nationwide)
- Surgical Patients
- Complicated Obstetrical Patients
The Hospital Center utilizes the most sophisticated, advanced technologies found in a university setting to support its patients through their critical illness. The Permanent Charge Nurse will have an impact throughput the hospital as it will play a role in the Rapid Response Team.
The ICU ANM must be dedicated to patient safety and will have the opportunity to participate in the Maryland Patient Safety Center ICU Collaborative to implement all of their goals for providing the highest quality and safety in Critical Care. The hospital also participated in the Nationwide Collaborative to eliminate Catheter Related Blood Stream Infections.
Patient Care in the Critical Care Center is based on a highly trained, specialized, integrated, collaborative team approach dedicated to providing the highest quality critical care and patient safety. The interdicplinary team is compromised of many caring people including:
- 24/7 In-House Intensivist Specialized, Board Certified Critical Care Physician
- 24/7 Specialized Critical Care Physician Assistant and ICU Resident
- Highly-trained, Experienced, Specialized Critical Care Nurses providing compassionate care utilizing the most advanced treatments
- Respiratory Therapists experienced in the most sophisticated respiratory treatments
- Physical Medicine Specialists providing early, aggressive rehabilitation services
- Social Service Specialists and Bereavement Team to help support patients, families and loved ones
The Medical Center is a general medical and surgical hospital with 325 beds. The hospital received a consumer rating as being among the top 5 percent of hospitals across the nation for successful outcomes and is along with its sister hospital is ranked among U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals in the Washington DC Metropolitan area. The not-for-profit integrated health system aligns three member institutions plus several affiliates.
The Assistant Manager will functions as a professional role model and resource person under the supervision and in collaboration with the Nurse Manager and Nursing Director. The Clinical Nurse Leader functions as a professional role model and resource person, supporting the mission of the Healthcare System. They will make assignments that reflect consideration of patient census, acuity, staff mix, staff’s level of clinical competence, and unit standards taking patient assignments as deemed necessary.
The hospital is actively seeking qualified candidates and is motivated to move quickly. Competitive salary and benefits are available. Do not miss this opportunity to join a growing leadership team. Apply Today!
Critical Care Nurse, Assistant Manager of Critical Care Clinical Nurse Leader, CCU, CVICU, MICU, SICU, TICU, Clinical Nurse Leader, Assistant Nurse Manager ICU, CCRN