An exciting career opportunity is available for a Supervisor of Laboratory Services at well-respected Maryland hospital.
This 300-bed hospital is a short drive away from Washington DC and plays a vital role in one of capital regions most respected healthcare systems.
The hospital is in the midst of a huge expansion and affiliated with the Cleveland Clinic and their world-renowned Cardiovascular Program. Some of the exceptional medical services that they offer include internal medicine, radiology, behavioral health, stroke care, emergency services, cancer care, women’s services, and many more.
The hospital hasover 60,000 emergency room visits and 20,000 admissions each year
The Hospital is actively recruiting for a strong individual to fill its Full Time Core Laboratory Supervisor position. This supervisory position is responsible for the oversight and technical review of all laboratory testing, maintenance, PI, and daily operations pertaining to Chemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, and Urinalysis. This position requires the ability to perform all testing within the department. Position provides leadership and technical consultation to laboratory associates and other healthcare associates.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Clinical Laboratory Services or Medical Technology preferred.
- Must be ASCP/AMT/HHS/NCA certified.
- 1-5 years of supervisory experience in a licensed clinical laboratory.
- A individual who exemplifies diligence, appropriate supervisory experience, strength and compassion.
- Must have strong operational, analytical, organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and competing demands.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a great sense of urgency and attention to detail are necessary.
- Proficiency with information technology and the usage of clinical systems, programs and equipment are necessary.
- The individual will be a leader and also effectively participate as part of a team.
Relocation assistance and Sign-On bonuses are available. This hospital is motivated to move quickly with the right candidate so apply today
This beautiful hospital is located just a short drive from Washington DC, in a region that is home to countless indoor and outdoor activities to satisfy any type of resident. The location prides itself on scenic state parks and hiking trails, fine dining spots, upscale shopping plazas, music and art festivals, and sporting events.
This hospital is prepared to move quickly with interviews and will offer a very generous compensation package and a full array of benefits. Do not miss this opportunity.