Accounting Manager - Annapolis, MD
One of the quickest growing technology companies in the DC/Baltimore area is looking to hire! A wonderful growing public corporation seeks to add an Accounting Manager (SEC Reporting/Revenue Recognition and Financial Reporting). This role is available because of an internal promotion and offering a wonderful balance of quality of life.
- Location - Annapolis Area
- Industry - Technology
- Salary - $100,000-$130,000 plus bonus
- Skillset - SEC Reporting, technical accounting, revenue recognition, financial reporting, Public Corporate Audit, controls, and Financial analysis.
- Education - CPA Required, Bachelors Required
- Advantages - Wonderful team environment with growth potential to Director. The team has multiple growth areas that will allow this person to be a project manager.
If interested in learning more, please submit a MS Word Resume to John Evans (Senior Recruiter Randstad Professionals)- John.Evans@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.
Salary: $85k - 110k per year