A Residential Real Estate Agent (Retail Location) is a real estate agent who works at our retail office and guides customers through the intricacies of the home sale and purchase process. When it comes to real estate transactions, home sellers and buyers have a lot of questions, so they come by our retail office looking for guidance. Since you will work out of our retail location, you will often be the first point of contact for customers which gives you the opportunity to help them see through an entire real estate purchase and sale transaction.
- Understand the current real estate environment and be able to suggest appropriate home price points to customers
- Help clients get their home ready to put on the market and offer suggestions to make it sell quickly
- Understand your clients and their real estate needs so you can match them with an appropriate home
- Be available for meetings at our retail office
- Keep updated on home sales and listings in the local real estate market
About Champion Realty
In 1987, Chris Coile launched Champion Realty. In a short time, Champion moved into the top 125 real estate companies on a nationwide basis. Today Champion Realty is part of HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. Champion Realty has eight offices in the Chesapeake Bay Region of Anne Arundel County and the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.