The entire Real Estate industry depends on Real Estate Client Relationship Managers. Commonly known as a Real Estate Agent, a Client Relationship Manager is a people-person who enjoys working with customers to make one of the most significant purchases or sales of their life. In this position, you manage the entire real estate purchasing or sale process from listing to closing. You love developing long-term client relationships and being an asset to your customers for their every real estate need.
- Develop and maintain a network of clients and maintain a relationship with them before, during and after their real estate transaction
- Manage all advertising and marketing materials for your services
- Become an expert in your clients' needs and advise them throughout the real estate purchase and sale process
- Be informed on the climate of your local real estate market
- Work well and manage relationships with fellow real estate agents
- Mediate all negotiations and communication between client and real estate purchaser or seller
About Champion Realty
In 1987, Chris Coile launched Champion Realty. In a short time, Champion moved into the top 125 real estate companies on a nationwide basis. Today Champion Realty is part of HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. Champion Realty has eight offices in the Chesapeake Bay Region of Anne Arundel County and the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.