A Sales and Purchasing Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who advises clients throughout the real estate transaction process. Real estate is an exciting industry that is fast-paced and always changing, and consultants are essential in helping clients through the overwhelming process of selling and purchasing property. Through showings, open houses, contract negotiations and expert advice, a real estate consultant can make the intimidating process of selling and buying real estate less stressful for a client. This position is for consultants who have excellent customer service skills and can confidently advocate for their clients' best interests.
- Help clients find the perfect home through showings and open houses
- Consult with clients to make their home marketable and create marketing solutions to sell their property quickly and for good value
- Act as mediator during mutual acceptance negotiations and writing up of purchase and sale contracts
- Follow up with clients regarding their real estate sales and purchasing needs
- Be up-to-date on your local real estate market and consult with clients on comparable homes in the area
- Communicate promptly and regularly with all clients
About Champion Realty
In 1987, Chris Coile launched Champion Realty. In a short time, Champion moved into the top 125 real estate companies on a nationwide basis. Today Champion Realty is part of HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. Champion Realty has eight offices in the Chesapeake Bay Region of Anne Arundel County and the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.