Responsibilities: Essential Functions
- Coordinates referral information from local physicians and facilities as needed to support current PCR(s)
- Attends all local health fairs and community events as a representative of our local home health agency.
- Acts as a liaison between the community and our local agency.
- Acts as a support person to the PCR in regards to order delivery to physicians and paperwork coordination in facilities.
- Pro-Actively looks for community involvement opportunities through local churches, volunteer organizations, support groups and any other avenue in which to educate the community on home health services.
- Leads all community involvement through agency participation in local fundraisers.
- Disseminate information to community professionals on services and programs.
- Coordinate and facilitate special service related events including educational. presentations, trade shows, and community awareness programs.
- Provide transfer of discharge information to referring professionals when appropriate.
- Partners with the sales team to identify, develop, and maintain professional relationships with community referral sources.
- Identify potential marketing opportunities.
- Support company initiatives, gives actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Gather and report daily marketing plans through the use of the appropriate software.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree.
- No experience required; Prefer a marketing, PCR, communication, business degree.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that “it’s all about helping people,” and we live by those words today. It’s our mission to provide exceptional care and unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part of the LHC Group family, you’re choosing a career path that will challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.
Every day, all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people. There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist. It’s our purpose.