This is a remote position- Competitive Pay
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Visiting stable or acute members in nursing homes.
- Reviewing members charts and updating/creating plan of care.
- Developing plans and orders, scheduling labs
Qualifications & Requirements
- Coding experience is highly desired
- Experience working with Electronic Medical Records
- Travel could extend to 40 miles.
- Long term care experience required
- 2-3 years in a NP role
Please send your most up to date resume to email@example.com or contact me directly at (484)-270-1838!
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions – powered by top talent – to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future.
The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries. To learn more, visit www.judge.com.