This is a direct hire opportunity paying between 60k and 80k based on experience, Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President & CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the President and CEO, with Board members, donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to CEO's programmatic initiatives.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 08:00am-5:00pm
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong work tenure: at least 5 to 7 years of experience supporting an Executive (Director level or higher)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (assessments will be administered and required for consideration)
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
please apply directly to this positing for immediate consideration at www.randstadusa.com, upon doing so, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Salary: $60k - 80k per year + none