As an Outside Sales Representative, you will work within a defined territory connecting and learning about local businesses and their hiring needs, and present Express product offerings as solutions. The main goal of the Sales Representative is to help companies understand how Express can help them in the areas of employment, leadership, and human resources. There will be training to teach you about the Staffing industry as well as effective Sales techniques that will set you up for success in this role.
- This role will prospect for new business and call on an existing book of business in a sales capacity
- The Sales Representative/Business Development Manager will be responsible for prospecting and growing a client base of companies that uses Express for their staffing needs.
- The ideal candidate has experience prospecting and setting appointments with companies.
- Additionally, the ideal candidate will be able to build a pipeline of prospects and turn those companies into buying clients.
- Identifying and establishing new customers
- Working from the office, developing the sales call plan and executing the plan throughout each week
- Working with customers to understand each request and provide solutions
- Establishing new customers, growing the business and continually looking for revenue opportunities
- Working with internal resources to prepare all information needed for quoting in a timely manner
- Maintaining existing customer contacts and growing their business
- Preparing sales forecasts with projected volume for each customer
- Managing profit margins on new and existing business- adjusting pricing as necessary
- Taking the lead on any issues that arise with customers
- Competitive and outgoing personality
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
- High school diploma/GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A successful Sales Rep for Express will be an individual that is goal oriented, highly organized and energetic.