- Work with program POCs to document the interim baseline, which includes the list of documents that contain operational system CIs (i.e. Hardware and software) and documentation CIs, and with customer engineers to bring ECPs to closure and ensure timely updates of status.
- Working with customers to establish CI Management Process and work to ensure that the transition to REMEDY ITSM is successful (phase 1 includes Change Management, Work Tasks, and Trouble Calls).
- Assisting the programs to implement good Data Management processes following folder structures, file naming conventions and archive practices.
- You must have superior communication skills in order to work with customer lead to develop and formalize ECP closeout process, and a strong sense of organization to follow Process/CM Team guidance to ensure proper file naming conventions and directory structure folder locations for storing documents. Providing configuration management input to customer-level process documents, day-to-day configuration management support to other Process/CM Team members and weekly status reports to the government and contractor leads will be another key component of this position
All candidates must have a polygraph and an in-scope background investigation (CCA not acceptable)
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in network design or network security
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in resolving complex network problems, and operating network analyzers, Wide Area Network (WAN) test equipment, and network simulators, experience in implementing Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, terminal servers, and Network Time Protocol (NTP) servers, and experience performing network security architecture, design, and integration on UNIX, Windows, Linux, or other Operating System (OS) configurations.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with modern LAN/WAN solutions including IP networking - MPLS, QOS, SONET/SDH optical solutions, and serial communications. Protocol support will include, but is not limited to TCP, UDP, DHCP, SSH, NTP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, SCP, and TFTP.
- Working Knowledge of dynamic routing protocols to include EIGRP, BGP, and more desired and experience with configuration, implementation and sustainment of Firewall and IP or Serial Encryption devices. Will also be able to implement and sustain security solutions for boundary protection using secure methods with knowledge of IPSEC, SSL VPN, Access Authentication Authorization (AAA) and Access Control List (ACL) implementation, Additionally, a minimum of 3 years' experience in planning, developing, documenting, and executing a configuration management and change control program, this experience shall include change order processing for the life cycle of a system, documentation, equipment, or SW item from the conception phase through development until delivery.
A minimum of 2 years' experience in configuration identification, including establishing functional, Allocated, and Product Baselines; Configuration Control; Configuration Status Accounting; and Physical Configuration Audits; evaluating drawings, manuals, and training documentation is also preferred as well as a minimum of 2 years' experience with a CM tool such as CLEARCASE, RAZOR, or CVS. Experience with Remedy ITSM, and Data Management experience to include application of standard file naming conventions and the use of a logical directory structure for storing documentation would be a plus.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
The largest communications company in the United States. And the world. We are the industry leaders in providing wireless service, high speed internet access, local and long distance voice, and directory publishing and advertising services across the US. We are also developing our business to include next-generation television services with our new AT&T U-VerseSM TV.
Join our incredibly diverse company of more than 250,000 people and help drive the innovation that keeps AT&T at the leading edge of technology and service. Expect big things from the company that created the communications industry.