It is the primary function of the Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks that directly support the Executive Director and Founder in a small office and Annapolis MD. All duties are to be performed in accordance with the office policies, practices and procedures. This is a temporary to Hire opportunity paying between $14 - $16 per hour.
- Answer telephone in a consistently professional and courteous manner
- Sign for and route all incoming deliveries, packages, etc.
- Maintain scheduling for all conference
- Open the office in the morning by preparing pots of coffee, turning on copy machines and stocking all paper trays, stocking refrigerators with waters and sodas, and making sure all three conference rooms are clean and ready.
- Stock the office supply room when supplies are delivered and for delivering specific orders.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Assist executives as needed and with special projects, including coordination of specific functions and presentations.
Working hours: Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm (tentative)
3+ years of actual Administrative Assistant experience
High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Exceptional organizational skills
- High energy self-starter with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Possess exceptional telephone management and etiquette skills
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
- Arrival time and attendance vital
Please apply directly to this posting at www.randstadusa.com for immediate consideration
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Salary: $14 - 16 per hour + none