All candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph (CCA not acceptable)
- competitive applicant will have a minimum of 7 years of computer science experience with high level knowledge of languages.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with designing, coding, testing, and debugging software to run under either Microsoft Windows (XP or later) or UNIX (Solaris 8 or later, Redhat LINUX) Operating System is required.
- experience with both compiled and interpreted languages, Python, experience designing and developing software that interfaces with other systems, and in designing, developing, testing, deployment, documentation and sustaining a product is needed as well.
- Other requirements include object oriented design experience, strong LINUX skills, full stack development (GUI through to the database), and ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
- The candidate must have a proactive attitude, strong customer service skills, and the ability to integrate into an existing technical team comprised of contractors and government customers are required.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
The largest communications company in the United States. And the world. We are the industry leaders in providing wireless service, high speed internet access, local and long distance voice, and directory publishing and advertising services across the US. We are also developing our business to include next-generation television services with our new AT&T U-VerseSM TV.
Join our incredibly diverse company of more than 250,000 people and help drive the innovation that keeps AT&T at the leading edge of technology and service. Expect big things from the company that created the communications industry.