Senior Program Manager
Rockwell Collins Information Management Services "IMS" (formerly ARINC) is seeking a Senior Program Manager to oversee its Americas program management organization. This individual will be responsible for the financial, operational and business management of the commercial air transport portfolio of air/ground datalink and value added services and applications.
As the leader of the Americas Program Management organization you will be leading a team of professionals that will develop and deliver mission critical communication and support services for airlines and aircraft operators around the world. The chosen individual must have a well-rounded understanding of the airline industry and the technologies they will be using today ("legacy" technologies) and tomorrow (NextGen) to communicate effectively for airline operational control and air traffic control purposes.
The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing steadfast and dynamic leadership to the entire organization through example and action.
- Leading the short and long term growth of the existing Commercial Aviation Solutions portfolio by maintaining and improving current business relationships while seeking new opportunities.
- Collaborating with Corporate level strategy and leadership teams to align efforts with Rockwell Collins corporate vision and goals.
- Functioning as the subject matter expert on the competitive global commercial aviation market with expertise in the Americas region.
- Providing sound guidance to the team which enables effectiveness and business growth
- Leading all planning activities that affect the commercial aviation market in Americas
- Leading the development and execution of all annual operating plans, business strategy and financial plans
We believe having a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity. At Rockwell Collins IMS, we encourage career development and seek ways to provide you with opportunities for growth and variety in your work. And that's just for starters. Day one as an employee kicks off with a competitive benefit package of plans that include medical, dental, vision, and more. In addition, we have a generous 401(k) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 6%, a Roth 401(k) option, educational assistance, and flexible work schedules. Interested yet? If so, apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.
Salary: Market related